We offer a range of engineering design activities for Fiber and Copper provisioning services.
For example, we offer the following FTTx design services;
- Fiber to the Premise (FTTP) – Design including Corning Flexnap, VATS, and FITS.
- Fiber to the Cell Site (FTTCS) – Design including Fiber Placement, Site Coordination, and Fiber Termination.
- Fiber to the Node (FTTN) – Includes Cabinet Placement, Fiber Placement, SAI Expansion or Replacement, Power Coordination, and Site Preparation Design.
- Network Conditioning – Includes Terminal Replacement, Bridged-tap Removal, Pair Bonding, Pair Assignment and Records Updates.
We also complete design efforts for Pole Notification Administration, Pole Loading Analysis, Fiber Services, Subdivision Network Design, and various other BAU and project-based engineering activities.
In addition to standard engineering design, we also provide a range of support services to facilitate engineering and construction processes and enhance our network design capabilities including;
Data Validation Services – Data reviews and validations to support our design activities;
- Field Audits
- Rod & Rope Requests
- Utility pole surveys including heights of attachment and GO 95/NESC
- Wire Limit/Address/Living Unit Validations
- Road Moves
- Easement and ROW Reviews
- Material Report Comparisons
Design Support Activities – Administrative and maintenance activities that facilitate effective workflow and data management throughout the design and construction phases;
- Create Pre-Post Designs in the system of record
- Construction Work Print Generation
- Drafting and securing of Permits and Traffic Control Plans (TCPs)
- Address and Location Systems Updates
- Final Post As-built updates to the system of record
Cable Configurations – Design for FlexNap and population of requirements in the Corning Configurator