We offer specific and focused consultancy to utility customers to facilitate network and asset data improvements, workflow optimization and system implementations. At every stage, we test ourselves to ensure that our services drive real value to the problem. Our consulting services are specifically targeted to meet the stringent process flows, turnaround times, volumes and quality requirements associated with engineering and asset data lifecycle.
We have incorporated our experiences into a set of best practice Methods and Procedures to guide all phases of any project.
Our expertise in the utilities environment includes:
- Definition of data requirements
- Creation of business cases for investment in data programs
- Recommendations for, and creation of data strategy
- Systems selection
- Application development
- Workflow process design, analysis and re-engineering
- Operational and data audits
- Project management
Whether you are seeking a fresh perspective to your organization’s approach to data management, resolution of a specific issue, to bridge a knowledge gap presenting an obstacle to achievement, or to implement a full business process outsourcing program, engaging with us results in:
- Focused impartial perspective and advice from data specialists
- Data considered specifically in the context of your industry and business by utilities and engineering experts meaning our advice is relevant and feasible
- The ability to deploy operational managers and teams to implement our recommendations on your behalf, thus avoiding the diversion of your direct workforce
- Ultimately, greater workflow efficiencies, staff productivity, robust data structures, improved reporting, cost efficiencies and increased profit
Our complementary services and technologies provide comprehensive solutions for all your critical infrastructure information needs.
FIND OUT MORE:Utilities Home